Instructions for Oral Presentations
- The duration of a presentation slot is 20 minutes. Please notice that, in general, this includes 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussions with the audience.
- Every session room will have an LCD projector with a D-sub 15pin cable and an electrical outlet (100V 60Hz, Type A). ASCC 2019 will not provide laptops for presentation, i.e., YOU NEED YOUR LAPTOP FOR YOUR PRESENTATION. The connector from the LCD projector to your laptop is limited to a D-sub 15 pin male connection.
- Laser pointers are prepared in the rooms.
- It is highly recommended to show up in your session room 10 minutes before the session starts. You should test the connection of your laptop with the LCD projector.
No-show Papers: Papers that are not presented at the conference are very disruptive to a conference.
Any accepted paper that is not presented at this conference is at risk for not being published as part of the conference proceedings. If the primary author is unable to attend, please arrange a co-author or other colleague to present the paper.
Instructions for Session Chairs and Co-chairs
- In case you have not done pre-registration to ASCC 2019, please complete on-site registration at least 30 minutes before your session. You will receive a few documents for chairing your session at Registration Desk. In particular, you will have a list of presentation records to be filled for your session.
- (IMPORTANT) Some of the documents including the list of presentation records are supposed to be FULFILLED AND GIVE IT TO THE REGISTRATION DESK after the session.
- Put your signature on the form.
- Check the box if presenter does not appear.
- Please appear at the session room at least 5 minutes before the session starts. Please confirm that all the presenters are in the session room.
- The duration of each talk is 20 minutes including discussions (about 15 minutes talk and 5 minutes' discussions would be standard). Please indicate the elapsed time to the speaker appropriately and be punctual to the session schedule.
- In case of no-show, do not move to the next presentation. The session should be synchronized with all the presentations at other sessions.